Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Two weeks in March 2017/10/16 09:40
Hello All!

I am planning for my third trip to Japan! I have about two weeks (from march 9th to march 25th) I was thinking of spending one week in Kansai and one week in Tokyo (not definite however). I been to Tokyo twice over so I got most of the REALLY famous places covered, however my friend who will be travelling with is a first timer. We are interested in both the traditional and modern aspects. any recommendations for itinerary?
by Pinho  

Re: Two weeks in March 2017/10/16 13:31
Yes: get a guidebook or do some research e.g. On this web page to find out what you and your friend are interested in.
If you then have detailed questions, feel free to come back to this forum.

Enjoy your trip to Japan !
by LikeBike (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Two weeks in March 2017/10/16 13:52
Since your friend hasn't been to Japan yet. Probably best to sit down with him/her and discuss options as they will be seeing sights for the first time and you will just be repeating them for your Tokyo leg of your trip.

As for Kansai leg, this website has so much sightseeing destinations. You and your friend should be adult enough to find a weeks worth to entertain yourselves.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread