Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Senmon gakkou but visa update 2017/10/22 15:08
Hi, first, English isn't my native language (and since I live in Japan I kinda lost it heh) so pardon me if I write something grammatically uncorrect.

I'm an international student, actually studying in a language school. I have a meeting with some Senmon Gakkou teachers next week so I just gathered all the documents for the subscription.

There is a little problem, I made a copy of my passport and my zaijyuu card but since I extended my visa (2017 October to 2018 March). I don't have the original stuff until the end of November BUT I really want to finish the deal this month because the places are limited.

So here's the question : Can I register now even if my new Zaijuu Card isn't updated yet?

Thanks in advance
by MrOne (guest)  

Re: Senmon gakkou but visa update 2017/10/22 18:58
Please dont take this the wrong way, but that kind of qustion would be answered by the school.
by G (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Senmon gakkou but visa update 2017/10/22 19:00
This question makes no sense.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Senmon gakkou but visa update 2017/10/22 19:11
Don't excuse yourself for your English. It is quite perfect.

To your question, yes, you would need to discuss this with the 専門学校 directly. As you have a meeting with them you have the opportunity.

Enjoy your life in Japan!
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

reply to this thread