Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Work History on my resume is wrong 2017/10/25 23:57
When I applied for a COE here in Japan (im on a tourist visa), I submitted my curriculum vitae with all my other documents. On the application form, I was required to write my Work History. Now, a friend of mine told me that I should only place there my work history in Japan, which is none in my case so I left it blank. But my work history in my curriculum vitae are all the jobs I had in my home country. Now, upon submitting my documents to the immigration, the lady there said I should write "See attached documents" on the Work History part on my application form.

My question is, can I get denied my COE because the work history I submitted is in the Philippines instead of those being here in Japan? Thanks!
by Arielle Danielle Anne  

Re: Work History on my resume is wrong 2017/10/26 15:27
Everyone who gets a CoE for work the first time has an empty work history in Japan, otherwise it wouldn't be the first time....
by 88Tim (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Work History on my resume is wrong 2017/10/26 17:22
if you work history in your country is related to the one you are applying for here in japan ... is better to write ....
by chike20 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Work History on my resume is wrong 2017/10/27 15:30
generally speaking, if you write unnecessary things in the application form, they will ignore those writings. that is an official way, because they understand that not all applicants know the procedures.
if you increase the volumes to entrap and avoid the writing of necessary thing, they will think that is serious and your application will be severely surveyed.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread