Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Is this plan feasible? 2017/10/31 00:36
I planning a 12 day 11 night trip. We planning to get a osaka pass for 2 days, a JR 7 days pass and then a 72 tokyo pass. Is it a good plan? Or is there too many places. Please comment and give some opinion. Thank you.

1-Osaka
2-Osaka
3- Osaka
4- Fukouka
5 - Fukouka
6- Hiroshima
7-Hiroshima
8-Kyoto
9-Kyoto
10-morning to Tokyo
11- Tokyo
12- Tokyo
13- Tokyo
by Tan Sher  

Re: Is this plan feasible? 2017/10/31 10:11
Depends on start date. (When?)

No FUK in, Tokyo(HND/NRT) out? (or opposite)
http://www.fuk-ab.co.jp/english/
If possible will be cheaper across Japan "W" to "E" by long oneway rail(JR) ticket.
by Zac (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Is this plan feasible? 2017/10/31 11:29
Is Fukouka a must in your plan? If it isn't and your air tickets are confirm, i would get a 5 days Kansai Hiro pass instead and just take a single shinkansen trip to Tokyo instead, can save on the 7 days JR Pass since you are flying back from Tokyo.

I think u won't need a 72 hrs metro pass, IC Card should be enough.
by Delardino rate this post as useful

Re: Is this plan feasible? 2017/10/31 14:12
For the purposes of travel I think your plan looks good. No place is likely to be more than 3 hours by bullet train from the one before.

But I dont know what your interests are and what is attracting you to the cities you are going to. There isnt a lot of nature i those places and I thought Hiroshima was pretty industrial and Fukuoka a bit meh, but Osaka has lots of shopping (that costs lots of money) and Tokyo has plenty to do.
by Lazy Pious (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread