Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Temperature July 2017/11/2 18:12
Hello!

Ifm going with my wife and 1 year old son in Tokyo end july ( 20 to 30 july) and I would like to know how will be the temperature?
I have read that it's the rainy season so i'm afraid that it will rain when we'll be there

Thank you
by Klodo  

Re: Temperature July 2017/11/3 11:46
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Temperature July 2017/11/3 11:54
Hi
normally the rainy season in Tokyo is from June to the early or middle of July. I think you do not have to worry about the rain, although you never know about the weather.
in case of this summer, the end of July was really hot, maximum temperature was over 30 everyday, but not so much humid.
sometimes there is heavy rain around early evening in a short time. you must bring folding umbrella when you walk around.
by Minopi rate this post as useful

Re: Temperature July 2017/11/3 16:13
It varies from year to year, but it's always very hot and humid at the end of July. The rainy days are generally a relief from the heat.

Some years are especially bad - in 2015 more than 90 people died and more than 47,000 were hospitalized for heat-related causes. The temperature in Tokyo that summer reached 95 degrees Fahrenheit 8 days in a row.
by Umami Dearest rate this post as useful

Re: Temperature July 2017/11/3 17:40
I went to Japan this past July and it was very humid but very cloudy though which stopped it being unbearably hot for the majority of the month. There was only rain for a couple of days while I was out there. The daily temperature was always about 35 to 38 degrees each day but obviously it can vary from year to year.
by Laura (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread