Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Best place to see koyo at nov 16 near Tokyo 2017/11/4 07:14
I am a brazilian that will be traveling to japan in mid-late november. I love fall colors, especially in natural scenery. I am thinking about Nikko Town or Mount Takao. However, I am afraid Nikko Town will be far beyond peak (even in Toshogu Shrine area) and that Mount Takao will be only starting to chance colors. Thank you for any help! I need to plan this day trip in advance.
by ricardo27  

Re: Best place to see koyo at nov 16 near Tokyo 2017/11/4 10:32
An other popular spot is Kamakura or Izu peninsula.
In Tokyo Shinjuku Gyoen is a good spot and very easy to reach.

There are webpages where you can follow the status of koyo. Eg Tenki.jp. (Just choose the leaf symbol) There are probably also pages in English if you have a look on Google.

Enjoy your trip to Japan!
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

Re: Best place to see koyo at nov 16 near Tokyo 2017/11/4 10:52
Thank your for your answer. I will give a look on the website you posted and search for some others. Besides, I am sorry for some grammatical mistakes, such as have written Japan without J and chance instead of change. I've changed my cellphone yesterday and I am not used to its new keyboard.
by ricardo27 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread