Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Information COE gurantor 2017/11/8 08:25
hello People

I need information about if a person Eligible for to be a gurantor for COE who is in japan on 3 year visa

his situation is

he is in japan 8 month ago he was doing job in compny and he leave and now he is doing job in new compny

As in immigration office they asking gurantor to submit document from his job about his salary and about tex

so if he want to be gurantor now he can to submit document from his old compny or he need to submit doc from his new company

and if he need document from new company how much time he need to wait to to get document from new company to submit in immigration office ?

thanks...

by Malik9  

Re: Information COE gurantor 2017/11/8 14:58
It would be nice to know the visa type.
If it is a working visa than the person needs only to inform the immigration about the job change if the job is in the same field as mentioned on the working visa.

If the new job is another kind of work (different working field) than the person needs to prepare the required documents to get a new visa. The new company need to prepare all required documents. All the required documents need to be handed in at the immigration office.

How long it will take for a company to prepare depends on the company.
Pending on how busy the immigration is it can take up to 3 months.
by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: Information COE gurantor 2017/11/8 18:17
thanks for ur reply

i was just trying to keep things short thats why mybe i did not explain clear

he need to be a gurantor for COE long term visa
by Malik9 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread