Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Sakura and Sight Seeing 2017/11/10 18:20
3 of us will be travelling to Sapporo early May 18. Would it better to drive to see the Sakura and get around or to get the JR Pass. How many days itinerary should we plan for and should we do north or south sightseeing during spring. Hope you can help, Big Thanks
by Yanmay (guest)  

Re: Sakura and Sight Seeing 2017/11/10 20:06
great... www.cheapflightbuy.com
by johnwilliam1213 rate this post as useful

Re: Sakura and Sight Seeing 2017/11/11 07:30
I enjoy your article on Minoo Park. You know, I love the place. I personally think that Minoo Park is the best place to view Autumn leaves (momijigari 紅葉狩り) in Osaka. It turns out this year (2017), the ideal time would be around mid November. Every year, I organise some friends to breath the air and enjoy the view of the mesmerising landscapes there. This year is no exception. I am looking forward to spending a great time with my friends picnicking there. In fact, to beat the crowd, I think we start the day early. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RdSHNbR4YA
by Lily Cheah (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Sakura and Sight Seeing 2017/11/11 09:53
The previous replies seem all to be totally off topic.
To your question, I think you need to read a travel guide first, decide what you and your family want to do and if then you have any concrete questions you can come back here for advise.

Enjoy planning your trip to Japan!
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

Re: Sakura and Sight Seeing 2017/11/14 12:04
Thanks Likebike, seems like spamming is frequent here. We are all adults so would be hardy for travel and wanted to know if driving is better to see all the sakura blooms and also doing the sight seeing versus taking the train. In addition, if travelling down south or north would be a better plan to see as much of Hokkaido. We thought of 4-7 days but we are not sure if its sufficient.
by yanmay (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Sakura and Sight Seeing 2017/11/14 13:15
I think driving in general is more convenient in Hokkaido as sightseeing in Hokkaido is more about the countryside than cities.
It depends however on the final list of places you want to visit. Probably you don’t need the car for all days.
Regarding Sakura spots in Hokkaido I really don’t know. Sorry.
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

reply to this thread