Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

From Shinjuku to Kawaguchi 2017/11/12 21:05
Hi, I am intending to visit Lake Kawaguchi from Shinjuku and planned to take the highway bus there. From what I know, buses are run every hour by Fujikyu and Keio Bus Services and costs around 1,750 yen. It takes just under 2 hours and most buses stop at Fuji-Q Highland before they reach the main station which is Kawaguchi Station.

So from Kawaguchi station, do I still need to take any form of transportation to Lake Kawaguchi? If yes, how much is the one way ticket? Also, I intend to do half day or a day trip there only. Is it still feasible to buy a 2 day pass (Fujigoko Enjoy Ticket). This is my first trip to Tokyo so I am confused with getting around.

Kindly advise. Thanks.
by jonsnow87  

Re: From Shinjuku to Kawaguchi 2017/11/14 01:31
In that area, Fujikyu runs a series of buses. You will need to use them to get around. This is probably the one that will be most applicable to a day trip:

http://bus-en.fujikyu.co.jp/heritage-tour/detail/id/1/

I do not know the individual fare price, but it is 1200 yen for a 2-day bus pass.
by Me2 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread