Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

4 people - 1 month in Japan 2017/11/15 06:02
Me and 3 of my friends are planning on traveling to Japan for 1 month. I wanted to know how much would each of us need to contribute to fund our 1 month trip to Japan. This includes, Housing, Food, Transportation, Flight, Entertainment, and souvenirs. BTW pls use U.S dollars.
by Adama Ba (guest)  

Re: 4 people - 1 month in Japan 2017/11/15 12:24
Somewhere between $2000 and $50,000 each.

by Me2 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: 4 people - 1 month in Japan 2017/11/15 12:32
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: 4 people - 1 month in Japan 2017/11/15 16:17
Not being nasty but. This forum is just a group of people around the world who love Japan and feel they can help others occasionally. For instance I'm a middle aged English bloke. We are not here to do the heavy lifting for you. You need to work out average flight prices and hotel costs yourself. You will probably find a rail pass works for part of your trip but you need an itinerary for that.

Anyway, I budget for between 8000 & 10000 Yen a day spending money but have no idea how expensive your tastes are. Finally most of us post prices in Yen because it's easily converted into local currency by anyone who reads it.

P.s. My last trip for three weeks cost pretty much exactly 3000 ukp but there are days in that when I was on the Bicycle & only spent about 1500 Yen.
by Stan Norrell rate this post as useful

Re: 4 people - 1 month in Japan 2017/11/16 06:42
Really depends on what you are doing and where you want to stay.

My 2 month trip in May, staying at mostly AirBnBs, moderate price eating, shopping, tickets, etc was about $6000.00CAD or about 530,000 JP Yen. This does not include flights to and from Japan.

Hope this helps!
by Koohii2wii rate this post as useful

Re: 4 people - 1 month in Japan 2017/11/16 08:20
613,071yen excluding flights per person for 30 days (based on my tour in September).

I can quantify that in more detail, but you didn't give much indication what quality trip you wanted.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

reply to this thread