Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kyoto Aruku machi kippu 2017/11/16 22:37
I want to know about歩くまち・京都レールきっぷ2日=2000円Kyōto Aruku machi rail kippu .Is this pass
applicable to use JR and Non Jr trains in Kyoto?Which JR and Non Jr trains sections/area valid&permitted date to use by this pass. Can I take JR Limited Express Train in valid area by this pass(if Base Fare cover).
by poly (guest)  

Re: Kyoto Aruku machi kippu 2017/11/17 14:18
by Mirpo (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Kyoto Aruku machi kippu 2017/11/17 18:30
As far as I searched, there is no English version of this ticket. So the explanation shown below is also applied to the foreign visitors.

https://www.westjr.co.jp/press/article/items/170929_00_kyoto_1.pdf

『歩くまち・京都レールきっぷ(2日版)』は,「エクスプレス商品(※1)」・「e5489(※2)」または旅行会社商品を利用して,京都駅まで新幹線または在来線特急列車にご乗車いただいたお客様に限り発売します。

You can buy Arukumachi Kyoto Rail ticket (2 day version) only when you bought “Express tickets”, “e5489 tickets” or some kind of tours organized by traval agencies using JR trains.

I am not sure the above translation is appropriate, but I am afraid you might not allowed to buy the 2 days ticket. For example, if you are going to Kyoto by Icoca & Haruka, you are not allowed to buy the 2 day ticket. There seems to be no restriction for the 1 day ticket though.

by frog1954 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread