Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How to get kosiki tohon how to follow-up? 2017/11/21 03:04
How to get kosiki tohon how to follow-up and how many days will be release the document?
by sundae paul chan (guest)  

Re: How to get kosiki tohon how to follow-up? 2017/11/21 10:19
Are you Japanese? If not you cannot have a koseki.
by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: How to get kosiki tohon how to follow-up? 2017/11/22 15:33
im not a japanese but i was married to a japanese?
by sundae paul chan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How to get kosiki tohon how to follow-up? 2017/11/22 15:49
If you ARE (currently) married to a Japanese national, you can either (1) ask your Japanese spouse to get or (2) go to the city hall where the marriage is registered, with your ID to show that you are the spouse, to get the "koseki tohon" with the marriage to you stated in the "remarks" column.

You will need to fill in the application form with the name, address, etc. of the Japanese national who has the "koseki."

If you go in person, you just get it on the day. ("Tohon" is the official duplicate.)
by .......... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How to get kosiki tohon how to follow-up? 2017/11/22 16:31
thanks for the reply i already submitted the documents i just want to know were i can follow-up and how many days will be realease and were to follow-up thanks...

Re: How to get kosiki tohon how to follow-up? 2017/11/22 16:56
You mean you already applied for it, and have not received it, let's say, a week or so? Then you need to call the city hall where you submitted the application to ask.
by .... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How to get kosiki tohon how to follow-up? 2017/11/22 22:34
I meant to say: that if you went in person (to the city hall), you would get it on the same day.
If you sent in an application via postal mail, and if you have not received it in a week or so, then you might have to call the city hall where you requested it.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How to get kosiki tohon how to follow-up? 2017/11/23 18:41
it is in immigration already it will be forward to court.

Re: How to get kosiki tohon how to follow-up? 2017/11/23 19:45
Excuse me, but I thought you were trying to obtain the "koseki tohon" where your marriage is mentioned, but you are saying you submitted the "koseki tohon" (and other documents maybe?) to immigration, and to court? So what are you trying to get? Are you applying for a visa, or some other procedure? Your question is not clear.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How to get kosiki tohon how to follow-up? 2017/11/23 22:18
sorry if i get you confused im applying for the visa and it was upgrade to shuseki they call. i dont really expert on that thing. to make it clear to you my wife grandfather is japanese i got married to his grandaughter and were staying in philippines were planing to work and stay in japan and they told us to wait for the upgrade kosike tohon .

reply to this thread