Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Cheap Family Hotel Near Station 2017/11/26 16:57
Hello,

I am going to travel to Japan in January 2018 with a family of 4 (including myself). I am looking for the best option of a cheap family hotel located near JR Station. Given that I am going to enter Tokyo from Sapporo by JR, I am going to have stops at Ueno and Tokyo stations. It is preferably to have a hotel within walking distance near one of those two stations, but other options (such as Shinjuku, Shibuya, etc) are acceptable as long as it is near the station. My budget is around 10000-20000 yen per night, and I prefer hotels (not capsule ones) to apartments. Any recommendations?

Thank you.
by kevin (guest)  

Re: Cheap Family Hotel Near Station 2017/11/26 17:25
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Cheap Family Hotel Near Station 2017/11/26 17:30
Budget is too low for a family room in a family hotel. But the exampled Toyoko Inn would work when booking two double rooms. OR similar hotel with double rooms.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Cheap Family Hotel Near Station 2017/11/27 00:47
Ueno will be cheaper, and has hotels mr the station.
by Winter Visitor rate this post as useful

Re: Cheap Family Hotel Near Station 2017/11/27 07:23
Have you looked at the Tokyu Stay Hotels? They are popping up everywhere now. Their cheapest prices are usually offered on trivago.com or wotif.com. They are not an apartment as such, as they have full time receptionist and breakfast room, but rooms have microwave, and washing/dryer combi. You might need two rooms, but I have seen some with two double beds.
by LoveJapan (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread