Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

how to go to Namba station 2017/11/28 00:28
To whom it may concern,

good day.

I am scheduled to arrive on this Friday, December 1, and I will be checking out on Saturday.

Please let me know whether I can directly go from Arima onsen to Namba station via a express bus.

by nayoung (guest)  

Re: how to go to Namba station 2017/11/28 12:57
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: how to go to Namba station 2017/11/28 12:58
Yes, there are buses that leave directly from Namba OCAT bus terminal to Arima Onsen. However, it may be difficult to reserve one in advance without Japanese skills. After arriving at OCAT you can probably just buy a ticket for the next available bus, depending on how late you will arrive.
by Gigi (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: how to go to Namba station 2017/11/28 14:32
For you to get to Namba area in the early morning, railway sounds better than bus, though you need to change trains.

There seems no bus running from Arima Onsen directly to Namba Station of subway or Nankai.

For Namba OCAT, even the earliest bus is to depart at 10:45, and the next bus is not available until 16:00.
(JR-Namba Station is just near Namba OCAT, while Namba and Osaka-Namba Stations are apart.)

The earliest 8:40 bus for Umeda takes you in about one hour to the bus stop in front of Hankyu Sanban-gai commercial complex.
You can walk to subway Umeda Station then catch a train for Namba on Midosuji Line.
by omotenashi rate this post as useful

Re: how to go to Namba station 2017/11/29 00:23
Thank you so much for your kindness.

It's better to take a railway as you guys recommended.

by nayoung (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread