Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Return after 2 years with re-entry 2017/11/30 15:04
I am in the same situation. I have my engineer visa valid till 2019 with re entry permit. But I did not Inform MCD office about leaving Japan but I informed them I left my job so my taxes are pending for this duration.
I had to quit my job and left Japan in July 2015 due to unavoidable family reasons.
I am planning to enter Japan in January 2018 as I have re entry permit till 2019.
As I do not have job and returning to Japan after 2 years and have to find new job after I land in Osaka.
I am little worried about the immigration check at airport. Any chance of revoke of my visa or deport. Or immigration would let me allows on same status to find a new job. Or I should tell them I will be continuing the same job but I am not sure as I have to meet my last employer personally.
Any suggestions what should I do.
Please help me if anyone have experienced the same.
If anyone have valid re entry why immigration would make trouble as they issued the same knowing all the facts.
Please help and reply ASAP
by Sandyxman  

Re: Return after 2 years with re-entry 2017/12/1 11:51
Immigration can always revoke Visas. It is not related having a re-entry permit.
If your re-entry permit and Visa is valued than there would be no problem entering Japan.

I don`t know what kind of Visa or Status you have but if left Japan on a PR you need to keep paying tax etc. But again it is depending on your Visa, Status and what you have arrange before you left.
by justmyday rate this post as useful

reply to this thread