Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Regarding JLPT 2017/12/5 22:07
Sir, is the JLPT N5 passing certificate is mandatory to get admission in language school? because I have completed graduation on computer science and engineering from Indian university and taken n5 level Japanese language training from a institute.I can read and write basic Japanese and want to continue my next study of language in Tokyo . Please assist me by giving some information on that. Thanks in advance.
by Tarak saha (guest)  

Re: Regarding JLPT 2017/12/6 10:53
is the JLPT N5 passing certificate is mandatory to get admission in language school?

Ask the school. Even if someone here were willing to look up admission requirements for you, they couldn't do it because you don't tell what school it is.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Regarding JLPT 2017/12/6 15:40
It will depend on the school, but there are definitely schools that start at 0 level of Japanese. Even N5 will probably not get you much ahead of other students. Maybe 1-2 months less of intensive course, but it can depend on the school organization and it might be that they have only classes for no Japanese level or more advanced. As PP said, ask the school(s) you have chosen for advice.

Enjoy studying Japanese!
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

reply to this thread