Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Will my working visa get issued? 2017/12/23 12:22
The Certificate of Eligibility has my name written (first name, followed by my last name). But my passport has it opposite; last name first, first name after. When I went to the embassy today, they told me there's a chance that my visa may not be issued due to this error. What are the chances of it not being issued? I am very worried!
by Max (guest)  

Re: Will my working visa get issued? 2017/12/23 13:07
Is it clearly shown which is your family name and which is your given name, like with a comma after your family name)? Then it should be fine. If not, but what can you do but to wait and see what happens?
by .... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Will my working visa get issued? 2017/12/23 18:11
U will definitely get it .. 1000% sure
by Hatchy (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Will my working visa get issued? 2017/12/24 02:53
OP here. Thank you for the responses. The Certificate has the headings [Family name] followed next by [Given Name] written on it. But on top of that heading, it has my name written backwards (first name, followed by my last name). Will it really be ok?
by Max (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Will my working visa get issued? 2017/12/24 05:33
If all those names that you mention are in your passport then donft worry mate .. where they are placed is not an issue .. donft worry jus pack your bags :)
Me am waiting for my coe will be 3 months soon
by Hatchy (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Will my working visa get issued? 2017/12/24 13:32
While a CoE does not guarantee you will receive a visa, this does not seem like a valid reason for rejection. I wouldn't be concerned.
by Salazar (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread