Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Haneda Airport to Hikifune Station 2018/1/1 10:46
Hai everyone,.

I will arrived at Haneda airport by 10.30pm by airasia flight on 8th February 2018 with my family including my parents and 2 toddler. I plan to catch the last train to Keisei-Hikifune station. I use google maps to get the train bound to Keisei-Hikifune Station and found that Keikyu-Kuko Line is the best choice to go there. I have questions,.

1.How about the crowd for the last train for Keikyu-Kuko Line because i read from blog etc, they said the last train can be crowded as morning train?

2. If i use monorail from Haneda, I need to transfer to Asakusa line at Hamamatsuchō Station, how about the crowd at the Hamamatsuchō Station at the mid night and consider the last train?

Thanks in advance guys,..
by norfarhan mustafa  

Re: Haneda Airport to Hikifune Station 2018/1/1 18:10
Last train going into the city isn't crowded. Last train out of the city is very crowded.

Take the direct train.
by hakata14 rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda Airport to Hikifune Station 2018/1/1 21:03
Thanks Hakata14,.. very appreciate,..
by norfarhan mustafa rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda Airport to Keisei Hikifune Sta. 2018/1/3 02:31
Haneda airport by 10.30pm by airasia flight

Is 10:30 pm the estimated time of your flight arrival?

Then, you had better plan to stay closer to the airport.
You may miss the last connection by railway
when your international flight is delayed much or your immigration procedure needs extraordinarily long time.

Where is your destination?

Keisei Hikifune Station and (Tobu Railway) Hikifune Station are apart from each other.
If Hikifune Station is closer to your destination, from Keisei Hikifune Station it may be better to take a taxi than walking in the dark.

How about the crowd for the last train

You will travel after the weekday evening rush (and before the morning rush), so I suppose you would not see every car of every train fully packed.

Here you are asking about the train whiich is to depart at 23:09 from the Keikyu station in HND International Terminal.

This train is the last train to go eastbound beyond Keisei Takasago by Hokuso-Railway Line; there may be more passengers compared to a little earlier trains.

I plan to catch the last train to Keisei-Hikifune station.
found that Keikyu-Kuko Line is the best choice to go there.

Keikyu Airport Line [Kuko Line] is just the first part of the course.

This train goes
by Keikyu Airport Line until Keikyu Kamata,
by Keikyu Main Line until Sengakuji,
by Toei Subway Asakusa Line until Oshiage,
by Keisei Oshiage and Main Lines until Keisei Takasago
and by Hokuso-Railway Line to Imba nihon-idai.

In later connections (partly by Keikyu) to Keisei Hikifune,
you have to change trains at least once.

If i use monorail from Haneda, I need to transfer to Asakusa line at Hamamatsuchō Station

On this route, you have to walk from Monorail Hamamatsuchō Station to subway Daimon Station on Toei Asakusa Line.
That may be exhausting for elderly persons who have some difficulty in walking and for little kids who have already got tired by a flight.

There are a few staircases on the way.
In subway Daimon Station, trains for Oshiage depart at Track 2, which is most distant from the monorail station.
Your luggage may increase the required time.

Unless you are backpackers who are good at finding your way in a complicated station building where you are strangers, I never recommend taking this route late at night.
by omotenashi rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda Airport to Hikifune Station 2018/1/3 22:35
Is 10:30 pm the estimated time of your flight arrival?

Yes,.. my flight ETA at 10.30 pm. If my flight delay and I miss the train, most possibility I will stay overnight at the airport and take the morning train go to Hikifune.

Where is your destination?

Actually my nearest accommodation is Hikifune Station (Tobu line) but the last train going to Keisei Hikifune Station, so itfs still fair for me and I will take taxi/ uber for my parents after that, Itfs just about 1km from the station.
By the way, your explanation very detail and help me a lot. From your explanation, Keikyu line is the best choice for me because I will travel with 6 adults and 2 toddlers including my parents. This the 1st time they will be in Japan except my wife and me. Although this is will be my 3rd time at Tokyo, itfs still make me nervous.

Anyway, thanks again Omotenashi san for answer my question.
by norfarhan mustafa rate this post as useful

reply to this thread