Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Low cost Airlines 2018/1/12 15:13
Hi
As an alternative to shinkansen on long distance routes I was thinking of using a low cost airline. I am only used to JAL and ANA from before so I dont knoe what to expect.

One intent is to fly from west Japan to Sapporo as shinkansen would take a day long.

I heard they cöuld cancel a few mknutes before departure for instance leaving passengers to themselves. Is it true for all flight carriers or just those with very very low fees?

Anthing else to have in mind?
by Mich (guest)  

Re: Low cost Airlines 2018/1/13 13:08
Air line companies mentioned that well in EN.
You can find them from airport web, easy.
by Rtp (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Low cost Airlines 2018/1/13 20:44
Sorry, that did not really answer my question.

I know I can find information on the aircarrier pages but thats not what I am looking for...
by Mich (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Low cost Airlines 2018/1/13 21:29
airlines like peach, tend to pretty much sell out their popular routes as the prices are very cheap. Cancellations are rare for such flights but could happen. if you're concerned on a particular route try looking up the flight history on a web flight tracker, that should give you a good indication on it's reliability.
by pas7680 rate this post as useful

Re: Low cost Airlines 2018/1/14 08:39
I heard they cöuld cancel a few mknutes before departure for instance leaving passengers to themselves.

Where did you hear that? I have never heard something like this happen in Japan. I doubt it has ever happened.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Low cost Airlines 2018/1/17 14:08
I think Ana is quite good, their service is amazing
by PJ Wood rate this post as useful

reply to this thread