Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Hakone weekend public transportation schedule 2018/1/15 12:15
Hello, i'm going to visit japan for the 1st time with my family on 2nd week of may. I already have most of the itenerary and transportation figured out, just small details that i'm still not sure. One of them is weekend transport in fuji/hakone area.

We will be exploring fuji/hakone area on weekend of 12 and 13th. I have read somewhere that on weekend schedule for public transport is less than weekedays. Is that true? Does anyone have schedule for weekend service in Hakone? I mean, i need to know if the boat/railway/romance-car/ropeway operate less and the service ends earlier than usual?

Any input will be appreciated, and thank you in advance.
by Selvia (guest)  

Re: Hakone weekend public transportation schedule 2018/1/15 17:30
There are more services on the weekend. Not less.

When you arrive at Odawara or Hakone-Yamato stations and purchase a free pass. they will give you a big booklet with all the timetable for buses, trains and ferries.
by hakata14 rate this post as useful

Re: Hakone weekend public transportation schedule 2018/1/15 17:35
Thank you Hakata for the reply! So there will be more service on weekends, now im not worried anymore. I will buy hakone free pass at odakyu ticketing center in shinjuku, probably on the 11th (the day i arrive), and use it on the 13th.
by Selvia (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Hakone weekend public transportation schedule 2018/1/15 17:37
They will probably give you the booklet then at Shinjuku.
by hakata14 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread