Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

First time in Tokyo - 2nd March 2018/1/16 15:15
Dear All, i am a first timer to Tokyo with my girl who will be celebrating her 3yrs old birthday in Tokyo.
I be arriving on the 2nd March and will in Tokyo for 1 week. My objective is to bring my girl to see minnie mouse which i cant decide should i go DN sea or land. Next i be bringing her to Fuji-Q Highlands as there is a thomas and train there and she loves train. Of cos not forgetting me and my hubby, we would like to visit a snowy area best if we can stay there a 1 or 2 nights. so we can wake up seeing a snowy scene.

I be staying in keio plaza tokyo hotel and seems like they provided free shuttle to mt fuji. anyone can confirm?

Any possibilities to visit the premium outlet mall?
by mel_sg (guest)  

Re: First time in Tokyo - 2nd March 2018/1/16 15:49
I would suggest Disneyland over DisneySea. DisneySea is more grown-up and has more unique attractions outside of the regular Disney parks, while Disneyland is more traditional - it will be easier to see (and possibly meet!) Minnie Mouse at Disneyland.
by / (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread