Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Your opinion on reserved seats (Tohoku) 2018/1/22 03:22
i noticed that for the festivals
* Aomori Nebuta Matsuri (Aomori)
* Hirosaki Neputa Festival (Hirosaki)
* Kanto Matsuri (Akita)
there is the option to buy reserved seats.

i wanted to ask you if you think it is recommended to buy one of those (and if yes, for which festival(s)) or is the event enjoyable even when standing "on the side"... i prefer to be flexible and not buy something before, but in case it would give much better quality or in case tickets are needed in order to see something of course i would do it.

and: are those tickets then be sold over the net? i ventured a little around on the webpage for the Nebuta but all i got was some confusing pdfs where i couldnt figure out where i could buy / receive the tickets. same for Kanto Matsuri.

for the Hirosaki festival it was easy: it is possible to buy them in the Municipal Tourist Center
by Glimpigumpi  

Re: Your opinion on reserved seats (Tohoku) 2018/1/22 12:33

Visited those festivals last summer, did not find reserving seats were necessary. If you'd like to be seated comfortably, seat tixs would not be a bad choice.
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Your opinion on reserved seats (Tohoku) 2018/2/1 06:31
any other opinions?
by Glimpigumpi rate this post as useful

Re: Your opinion on reserved seats (Tohoku) 2018/2/1 08:15
i noticed that for the festivals
* Aomori Nebuta Matsuri (Aomori)
* Hirosaki Neputa Festival (Hirosaki)
* Kanto Matsuri (Akita)
there is the option to buy reserved seats.

I will go to Nebuta and Kanto this summer, as far as I know there's no need to book seats, I will go to Kanto without booking seats, I already booked acommodation in front of Akita station.

And for Nebuta I intend to rent a haneto yukata and do the dancing in front of the floats with all the people
by Peter1986 rate this post as useful

Re: Your opinion on reserved seats (Tohoku) 2018/2/1 17:38
Ok, thanks for your answers, please update me again, when you have been there Peter :-) (i will go 2019)
by Glimpigumpi rate this post as useful

Re: Your opinion on reserved seats (Tohoku) 2018/2/2 00:00
Ok, thanks for your answers, please update me again, when you have been there Peter :-) (i will go 2019)

Sure

by Peter1986 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread