Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

the tripod in illumination parks-observ.decks 2018/1/25 16:24
hi,
Im planning to go to Nabana no Sato, Sagamiko illumination and Yomiuriland. Can I use my tripod, is it allowed? or can i use tripod in observation decks like Bunkyo civic center, Roppongi Hills or Nagoya Skydeck ?
by melike (guest)  

Re: the tripod in illumination parks-observ.decks 2018/1/25 22:40
hi,
Im planning to go to Nabana no Sato, Sagamiko illumination and Yomiuriland. Can I use my tripod, is it allowed? or can i use tripod in observation decks like Bunkyo civic center, Roppongi Hills or Nagoya Skydeck ?

I went to Roppongi Hills Mori Tower to take night pictures during April 2016, there was no problem in carrying my tripod you just need to be careful that there are a lot of people and there's is glass so maybe it will be a bit hard to catch the correct angle specially when there's too much people. I did not go to Skydeck because it was late and it was already closed.

As for other locations I could also bring it to Nagasaki Mount Inasa and it was also OK and in Mount Rokko in Kobe also OK.

Anyone knows if there's any restriction in Mount Hakodate?
by Peter1986 rate this post as useful

Re: the tripod in illumination parks-observ.decks 2018/1/26 03:31
No restriction (enforced) at Mt. Hakodate. I didnft take my tripod to Mt. Inasa because I had read it was prohibited, but when I got there, there were many local photographers with tripods.

I guess the major point is if in fact the grestrictions/prohibitionsh are truly enforced or not.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: the tripod in illumination parks-observ.decks 2018/1/26 04:37
No restriction (enforced) at Mt. Hakodate. I didnft take my tripod to Mt. Inasa because I had read it was prohibited, but when I got there, there were many local photographers with tripods.

Good to hear that, thank you
by Peter1986 rate this post as useful

Re: the tripod in illumination parks-observ.decks 2018/1/26 14:13
So about illumination parks??
by ebike rate this post as useful

reply to this thread