Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Okinawa - How to get to Kouri Island 2018/1/28 22:54
Hi there!

My fiance and I are currently planning our honeymoon trip to Japan. We are probably going to spend 5 to 6 days on Okinawa and we'll rent a car for this time. Right now, we are looking for a nice accomodation on the main island of Okinawa and just found a beautiful and affordable place that fits our needs perfectly, but I'm not sure if it might be an issue that the house is located on Kouri Island.

According to Google Maps, there are bridges that connect the main island with Yagaji Island and Yagaji Island with Kouri Island, but I still wanted to ask you guys if you know more about this matter. Is it possible to easily reach Kouri Island by car or would you reccommend us to look for another accomodation?

Best regards
by Kartoffelbändiger (guest)  

Re: Okinawa - How to get to Kouri Island 2018/1/29 11:55
I drove there from the mainland Okinawa one year ago. Yes you can drive easily. The road is well maintained and the traffic is not heavy, so you will have no problem.
by frog1954 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread