Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Minamiaso Railway from Tateno-Takamori 2018/2/6 14:11
Hi!

I am planning to go to Takamori to visit Kamishikimi Kumanoimasu Shrine and the Yusui Tunnel Park.

Based on the visible train lines in google, I can go there from Kumamoto station to Tateno station via Hohi line, then transfer lines to go to Takamori.

My question is, is the Minamiaso Railway working? ^^;; and if so, does the trains have regular schedule? I'd hate to wait for 2hrs for a train.

It kinda scares me that it doesn't appear on Hyperdia and that the Hohi line's farthest station that shows in hyperdia is Higoozu.

I'm thinking of taking the bus going to Takachiho then get off on Takamori, but I'd really prefer the train.

Thanks in advance!
by razephyr (guest)  

Re: Minamiaso Railway from Tateno-Takamori 2018/2/6 19:23
Google maps also indicates that there are no trains but a bus service between Higo-Ozu and Tateno stations taking about 20 minutes: https://www.google.lu/maps/dir/%E7%86%8A%E6%9C%AC%E9%A7%85,+Japan/Tate...
by Jim (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Minamiaso Railway from Tateno-Takamori 2018/2/6 19:34
No the train does not run the full length of the railway. Please check there website for further details.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread