Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Ishigaki flight from Okinawa time 2018/2/16 00:23
Hello,
I am trying to decide on flight from Okinawa to Ishigaki in late July.

There is a late night JAL flight leaving 18.30 something and a late ANA flight leaving 19.30.

Are there any buses leaving that late to Ishigaki city?

Is Ishigaki easy to navigate in during the dark as well?

I would want to arrive in Ishigaki as early as possible as there are a lot of things I want to do.

There is an early morning flight departing around 7.30 but I wouldnt be in Ishigaki city until perhaps 10-11, hence considering the late departure...

by guest (guest)  

Re: Ishigaki flight from Okinawa time 2018/2/16 20:41

http://www.ishigaki-japan.com/transport/ishigaki_buses/airport

Route 4: The first bus from the airport departs at 8.30am. It runs every 30 minutes until 8.45pm, after which there is a final bus at 9.45pm.

Route 10: Buses run from the airport to the city centre from 9.15am until 8.15pm.
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Ishigaki flight from Okinawa time 2018/2/16 22:17
Alright thank you! Didnt know of that page...

But if the flight is much delayed, does the final bus wait or is taxi the only option?
by guest (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Ishigaki flight from Okinawa time 2018/2/16 22:49
In my experience, buses are timed to aircraft arrivals, so if one flight is delayed (and not cancelled), the bus should be there to shuttle the passengers out of the airport.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Ishigaki flight from Okinawa time 2018/2/17 04:54
The last flight I think arrives 20:30. I suppose it wont take more than a 15-20 mins to reach the bus after landing.

But I would hope the bus is waiting or there would be a need of serveral taxis for passengers without rental car...
by Guest (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread