Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Arima Onsen Ropeway to arima onsen town 2018/2/19 23:31
Hello, as i know we need to walk from Arima Onsen Ropeway to arima onsen town and it take about 20min to walk. is there alternative way? like puclic bus ? taxi ? or any is there any contact for car/van booking to fetch us to the town. we are 5 people and my parent is quite old, they want to enjoy ropeway but they can walk so far. this will be day trip and no hotel booking.
thank you
by sim (guest)  

Re: Arima Onsen Ropeway to arima onsen town 2018/2/20 11:57
Take a look at the ACCESS section of this site:
https://www.japan-guide.com/e/e3558.html
by Ryuma (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Arima Onsen Ropeway to arima onsen town 2018/2/20 12:22

Public bus ?
Unfortunately none.

Visited the area a few years ago, we saw 2 taxis, and taken very quickly, unsure if they were reserved; waited for ten mins , no more came, we decided to walk.
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Arima Onsen Ropeway to arima onsen town 2018/2/20 12:22
i have been to this place i know when u get down the ropeway u need to walk 15 to 20 min to town, but i think u dont understand my question. i need a transport from arima onsen ropeway to the town or is there any public transport pass by this area. or is there any contact that i can make booking for any car/ taxi my parent cant walk 15min to 20 min in mountain terrain
by sim (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Arima Onsen Ropeway to arima onsen town 2018/2/20 19:43
Looking at the PP replies your best way of action might be to ask your hotel where you are staying to call you a taxi to pick you up at the rope way station.
This site here lists a few companies that likely provide taxi service in the area:

https://www.taxisite.com/station/info/9963217.aspx

Enjoy your trip to Japan!
by LikeBike (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Arima Onsen Ropeway to arima onsen town 2018/2/20 22:42
thank you very much for all the reply :D
by sim (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread