Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Money and Route 2018/2/24 20:51
hi we leave for Japan next Saturday 4th March and fly into Osaka . I have budgeted for £2000 to cover food and hotels . we have got our JR pass. We are wondering if this should cover our trip to Osaka - Kyoto - Hakone- Hiroshima and then back to Osaka ?
by TravelWarrior  

Re: Money and Route 2018/2/25 08:47
How long are you travelling for? You should be able to work this out yourself - add up your accommodation costs, develop a rough food budget (based on the budgeting section of this website), add up ticket costs for museums/parks/etc. you plan to visit...

Also, Hakone is really out of the way compared to your other destinations.
by / (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Money and Route 2018/2/25 08:48
For how many days? Have you booked your hotels already?
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Money and Route 2018/2/25 08:51
Japan uses yen, not pounds.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Money and Route 2018/2/25 17:23
I budget 8000 Yen a day spending money which is about 55 GBP but I always spend less. The answer to your questions depends on how many "we" are, how long you are going for & how expensive your hotels are.
by Stan Norrell rate this post as useful

Re: Money and Route 2018/3/1 05:14
there are two of us and we have planning to travel from Kyoto to Hanoke by train ?
by TravelWarrior rate this post as useful

Re: Money and Route 2018/3/1 06:45
You've still provided too little information. Look at the budgeting section on this website, look up train costs using Hyperdia (hyperdia.com/en), add up transport/accommodation/tickets/food/etc. This is not hard to do yourself.
by / (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Money and Route 2018/3/1 07:55
Yes you will be fine. But maybe not.
by Winter Visitor rate this post as useful

reply to this thread