Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kintetsu Rail Pass (1 day) to Osaka Namba 2018/2/26 19:37
Hi,

I would like to know if I'm able to use the Kintetsu Rail Pass (1 day) together with a limited express ticket from Kintetsu Nagoya Station to Osaka Namba Station?

Thank you.
by sohma (guest)  

Re: Kintetsu Rail Pass (1 day) to Osaka Namba 2018/2/27 14:19
No, Nagoya is not covered!

The coverage area is explained here:
https://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2357_006.html
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Kintetsu Rail Pass (1 day) to Osaka Namba 2018/3/7 23:47
Hi,

Thank you for the reply. I have a few more questions and thank you for your patience.

Only Kintestu Rail Pass covered Nagoya right? On top of that, I will have to purchase a limited express ticket to travel from Nagoya to Osaka Namba. Am I right?

Do I have to use the Kintestu Rail Pass continuously or I can skip one day? I do know the pass is only valid for 5 days.

Travelling back to Nagoya from Osaka Namba, I can still use the Kintestu Rail Pass within 5 days and I just need to purchase the limited express ticket only right?

Thank you very much.
by sohma (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Kintetsu Rail Pass (1 day) to Osaka Namba 2018/3/8 00:05
Kintetsu Rail Pass 5 day=3600‰~
So your Base is still Nagoya For 5 Days,But in the morning you will go Osaka, Kyoto , Shima Peninsula From Nagoya unlimited time.But this pass Does not cover limited express train.

But Kintetsu Rail Pass 1 day=1500‰~, cover only osaka and Kyoto.this pass is not valid in Nagoya . this pass Does not cover limited express train too.
by john (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread