Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

How to watch Japanese TV outside Japan 2018/3/2 16:13
Because of work, my family emigrated to Singapore, my wife miss my hometown Japan very much, how can I watch the Japanese TV Live program in Singapore?
by Abbott Smith  

Re: How to watch Japanese TV outside Japan 2018/3/3 08:49
NHK allow you to live stream programs and catch up TV outside Japan on their website. If you are just chasing some JP programs to watch.

If you want specific JP stations or channels, then you need to see you cable/network/tv provider and see what they have available that you can use as normal TV.
by hakata14 rate this post as useful

Re: How to watch Japanese TV outside Japan 2018/3/4 04:18
http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=73546

Tons of ways besides kodi + streaming tv plugins, iptv boxes off alibaba, etc.
by D (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How to watch Japanese TV outside Japan 2018/3/5 13:25
subscrbe to a cable tv in singapore .. select the package and tv stations you want .
these days japanese TV , korean TV and other countries is accessible from anywhere in the world.
by chike20 rate this post as useful

Re: How to watch Japanese TV outside Japan 2018/3/6 05:42
Check out the following site for several options for a paid service:
https://japannettv.com/shop/

Most of the ones they offer have live TV as well as 7 days of past shows on demand for upwards of 70+ channels.

I've used their services here in the US for several years now and have had very few problems in all that time.

by frippscratch rate this post as useful

Re: How to watch Japanese TV outside Japan 2018/3/7 09:20
I subscribe to NHK World Premium Australia , here in New Zealand, with a satellite dish. Reception is excellent, with no problems. I tried internet but too much buffering and delay. You can contact StarHub TV, in Singapore, they have it on Channel 812. Costs me $50AU a month.
by LoveJapan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How to watch Japanese TV outside Japan 2018/3/9 13:17
If you are in Singapore, your only choices are to subscribe with Singtel or Starhub TV. You get the following TV channels: NHK World (most are in English), NHK Premium (Nihongo), Waku Waku Japan (selected Japanese TV programs - drama, variety show, replays, disappointments, etc.) and 2 anime channels. You will pay somewhere around S$80 - S$90 per month. This is very limited compared to what you can get from an "illegal" connection where you will subscribe (yearly) to a one time payment and you can get almost all Japanese Channels.
by papakuma rate this post as useful

reply to this thread