Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Dorms with suitcase? 2018/3/6 02:36
Hi
As I had to rearrange my plans for my Tokyo visit I have had trouble finding decent hotels around Tokyo, most seems to be dormitory or capsule hotels only.

But since I carry along a medium suitcase, I am not sure how to make this work out.

Is it possible to bring a suitcase to a dormitory hostel or capsule hotel?

I wouldnt be able to bring it into my bed of course, but thinking if there might be any luggage rooms or so or if it is more common for people with smaller backpacks to visit those places.
by Momo (guest)  

Re: Dorms with suitcase? 2018/3/6 18:15
Pretty sure most of lockers. But you need to consult the dorms website.
by hakata14 rate this post as useful

Re: Dorms with suitcase? 2018/3/6 19:01
Alrighty. But what about capsule hotels?
by Momo (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Dorms with suitcase? 2018/3/6 19:16

Why don't you try Toyoko inns, a single room could be as cheap as capsule hotel.
https://www.toyoko-inn.com/eng/
by / (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Dorms with suitcase? 2018/3/6 20:38
I'm sure there are plenty of hotel available, just checkout booking site like hotels.com or booking.com. Most dorms or hostel do allow luggage or suit case, but you are responsible for the security of it.
by kms899 rate this post as useful

Re: Dorms with suitcase? 2018/3/6 20:49
When is your trip? If it's in the distant future, then that's the reason you only see capsule or dormitory rooms.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Dorms with suitcase? 2018/3/7 07:04
Capsule hotels are the same. Some have lockers. Again their website needs to be consulted.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Dorms with suitcase? 2018/3/7 07:05
Capsule hotels are the same. Some have lockers. Again their website needs to be consulted.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread