Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

visa for my russian gf 2018/3/8 13:01
Hi all users;
i have a big issue regarding the visa for my gf.
I have skilled labor visa and actually i live in Japan since 3 months,i want that my gf will be here for long staying and we are actually thinking to get marry in Japan later so my questiosn is there some good way to
get visa for her and staying here at least 6 months with me??By the way,i noticed that she is pregrnat and its so importnat that she will stay here with me.
I am looking forward to get more info from all of you!!
Reagrds
by hiroi  

Re: visa for my russian gf 2018/3/8 15:27
If she can get a tourist visa (Russian citizens can't enter visa-free), she can come and then you can marry and apply to change her status, as has been discussed here a zillion times.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: visa for my russian gf 2018/3/8 19:18
pk can be a solution getting marry here,but she can get just 15 days for visa here,can we arrange everything in just 15 days??
are there other solutions without getting marry??
by hiroi rate this post as useful

Re: visa for my russian gf 2018/3/8 19:25
She can also, of course, get her own visa independently of you, like anyone else.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: visa for my russian gf 2018/3/9 08:38
ok!but how long it takes kekkon no jyumbi??we can get marry in just 10 days??
how in japan wedding is celebrated in shiakushoyou??of course i heard that we need both of us document from our own embassy or consulate here in Japan for that,is t true??
by hiroi rate this post as useful

Re: visa for my russian gf 2018/3/9 08:42
Getting married in Japan can take a couple of hours - mainly filling out the forms and having translations of documents, but if you are good at Japanese you can do that yourself. That is assuming you have all the necessary paper-work. You would need to check the requirements for your own case.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

reply to this thread