Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Advice attending concert in Yokohama in June 2018/3/14 06:56
Hi all, Minohinki here, looking for some advice.I have purchased a ticket off vivagogo website and also waiting on confirmation on another one from japantickets.com.
Concerts TVXQ/Tohoshinki 9th and 10th June in Nissan stadium Yokohama.
I will be traveling from Europe.
In am worried though that I will get checked for ID and as i have purchaaed tickets from a website the name on the tickets will not be mine and I will get refused entry.
Can anyone advice please if there is anything i can do to stop this?
Do I attach a note to say tickets were purchased by a friend?
I will be travelling to Japan anyway but would hate to get turned away at these concerts.
If anyone could Help me with some information or advice I would gratefully appreciate it.
by Minoinki  

Re: Advice attending concert in Yokohama in June 2018/3/22 01:10
It looks like a very big venue to be doing ID check. You have to talk to actual fans in Japan to see how they do it.

I went to a concert a few years back but it was a livehouse. Every day, the band would announce whether or not they will be doing ID check at the door. The day I went they didn't check the ID, but the day after they did for the very same venue. Friends told me that if they do an ID check you'd be turned away if your name is not on the ticket or if the person whose name is on the ticket isn't with you, no excuses.

Resale is an absolute no-no. I brought it up to one friend about doing auction if she's not satisfied with our ticket numbers. She reacted as if I said something taboo.
by luthien013 rate this post as useful

Re: Advice attending concert in Yokohama in June 2018/3/22 01:23
It's technically illegal to resell a ticket for profit.
by .. (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread