Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Divorced & re-marrying 2018/3/14 23:08
Hi all,

Just wanting to know if anyone on this forum has experienced this.

My situation is that I divorced my j-wifey mid last year and left Japan to go back to Australia. Went back on December for a few months to get my things and for closure.

It was then I met another girl who was married but is now divorced as well as of this week.

We plan to marry in December (save the gisnft it too early?h Comments please) by going to the Ward office and signing. The ceremony can wait until later.

What do I need for the signing? Does the ward office require a divorce certificate/document from my ex wifefs ward office? Anything else?

Also I plan to move back to Japan on a spouse visa around April next year. Does immigration here in Sydney, Australia need anything specific from me since Ifve been married once to a Japanese National? Or is it just the usual docs that they have on their website that they need?

Thanks all. Any relevant reply is appreciated

Regards,

D
by DaExpress (guest)  

Re: Divorced & re-marrying 2018/3/15 13:38
Q: What does X require to do Y?
A: Ask X.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Divorced & re-marrying 2018/3/15 14:21
Firas - maybe the OP wants to know any useful info before he asks X
by Lockdown (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread