Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Coin locker in Gora Station 2018/3/17 22:05
I'll be going to Hakone and will be staying at Kawaguchiko. I'll be traveling from Tokyo, and start my journey from Odawara station. My question is, is there any coin locker available in the Gora station for me to store my luggage. I plan to drag my luggage while riding the Tozan train line. Then store my luggage Gora before continuing my journey to complete the hakone circle. But, I need to know if there is coin locker available in the station. If not, anyone has a suggestion on where should I store my luggage?
by lahnahar  

Re: Coin locker in Gora Station 2018/3/18 18:39
I believe Gora station has some coin lockers as well as temporary luggage storage area as well.

Are you starting from Tokyo, go to Odawara, then Gora, then do the "circle," return to Gora, and then get to Kawaguchiko area for the night??
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Coin locker in Gora Station 2018/3/18 19:21
Thanks for your info! Great to know that there are coin locker in the station.

And, yes. That's the plan for now. I don't want to return far to Hakone-Yumoto or Odawara. If it is possible to store the luggage at Gora, at least I'll not drag my luggage into ropeway and the ferry. After finishing the ferry ride (will start and return to Togendai), I'll return to Gora by the ropeway and cable car, then take bus to Gotemba station (will skip the outlet), and change bus to Kawaguchiko. However, it depends. If somehow the journey is tiring to return back to Gora, I'll drag my bag to the cable car, skip the ferry, and take bus from Togendai to Gotemba station. After that, I'll catch a bus to Kawaguchiko.

Best regards,
Bill
by lahnahar rate this post as useful

Re: Coin locker in Gora Station 2018/3/18 19:50

Gora Station (Hakone Tozan Railway Line, Hakone Cable Car)

https://locker1.exblog.jp/27915787/
by / (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread