Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Websites for jobs hiring foreigners in Japan 2018/3/18 06:58
Any jobs that pays 14.00$ an hour? In Osaka area?

My sister once was a nanny for a wealthy family. And I heard caretakers are very common throughout Europe. So I guess I'm looking for both official or private jobs. Maybe other Americans looking for another American to watch their place in Japan. Advertisements such as that.

I know it sounds silly. But there is jobs like that. Even butler websites in which I cannot even be compared to such vast experienced profession.

Anyone know of some work in Japan that pays 14.00$ an hour?
by TravelerWhereof  

Re: Websites for jobs hiring foreigners in Japan 2018/3/18 15:41
14 USD are a bit less than 1500 Yen. (Just as reference for everyone)

What kind of visa does your sister have? Or does she look for a job in order to apply for a visa? The visa she has or wants to obtain will greatly influence the jobs she can aim for (if she searches on google for visa options Japan shefll see). Then it depends on her skills.

I donft think that there is a visa that allows housekeeping. But there are certain visas that allow any kind of work. Eg spouse visas (both of Japanese national and non Japanese) (they are called differently and have different conditions. ) or student visa or WHV (if US citizens qualify for that).

by LikeBike (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Websites for jobs hiring foreigners in Japan 2018/3/18 19:48
You cannot use google or ask someone local?
Finding a job takes effort and it starts with you searching.
by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: Websites for jobs hiring foreigners in Japan 2018/3/19 04:24
When you move to another country for work, you usually have to convince the authorities that you can do a certain job better than any native citizen. Pulling that off for something like housekeeping or house-sitting would be difficult, to say the least.
by Gregalor rate this post as useful

reply to this thread