Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Siamese or snowshoe cat breeder 2018/3/18 18:53
Is there any place in Japan to find Siamese or Snowshoe breeds of cats? Normally I only see Scottish Folds or American shorthair cats for sale in Japan but I would like a Siamese or Snowshoe cat, they are very dog-like in that they need alot of attention and are very loving for a cat and love water/bathing, and I had one before she was a very loving cat, so I would really love to find another one.
by Sam (guest)  

Re: Siamese or snowshoe cat breeder 2018/3/19 11:06
There seem to be.
https://siamese.koneko-breeder.com/
by .. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Siamese or snowshoe cat breeder 2018/3/21 23:04
Sam,
I wish I could help with your precise question, but I can't.
I'm in Canada & haven't bred Siamese for 15 years :(
I love them too & have 2 in my flat.
Info you may find useful:
The traits you seek are more likely found in a 'Traditional' ('Applehead', etc) Siamese, as they tend to be quieter & less high strung than 'Moderns'.
All types are vocal & wonderful though.
Young Tortoise-points have a special 'secret', i.e., you don't know how her facial-pattern will look until she's about 1½ yrs old.
Gambatte Kudasai!
Andrew B.
I lived in Japan between '90-92 & loved it!
by Andrew B Canadian rate this post as useful

Re: Siamese or snowshoe cat breeder 2018/3/28 23:35
@.. thank you for the link to the website it helps me

@Andrew oh yeah I know what you mean about traditional Appleheads, my Siamese I had was an Applehead Bluepoint and she was the sweetest ever, and I agree that they are better temperament than the Moderns, so I will be looking for an Applehead/traditional.
by Sam (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread