Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Flying to Japan 2018/3/31 19:27
hello,
my first question is,do you have flight expert in the forum?
if yes so,
i am from Iran and i want to travel to japan,because of our money rate nowadays its hard to get a fare ticket price for flying to Japan and all the flights are indirect.
all the prices are above 900$ for a round trip,and thats too much.

so can anyone guess what can i do and which flight from which country i can get to make the flight cheaper (and sure the duration of flight is important,under 24 hours is ok with me)

i like to travel in early autumn.

thank you.
by Mehran (guest)  

Re: Flying to Japan 2018/4/1 14:16
Just checking a discount airfare website for random dates in September for Tehran to Tokyo return trip, and came across Aeroflot flights and Turkish Airlines flights that might fall under $900.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Flying to Japan 2018/4/2 03:25
i checked from 2 month ago,there wasnt any fare prices.
i mean if there is some country that has flight to japan with good prices,like China or Indonesia.

is there some possibility or not?
by Mehran (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Flying to Japan 2018/4/2 08:52
Sorry but did you read my post? I checked air ticket price comparison website, and they had flights under $900 if you fly via Moscow (Aeroflot) or Turkey (Turkish Airlines). Some take longer hours due to connections, but isn't that what you were looking for?
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Flying to Japan 2018/4/3 04:56
sure,they have but all like 800 and up,what i meant,wasnt around 900,i hoped for some price like 500$ for roundtrip.
but i guess the discount wont answer for me,actually i search for a different way of coming!!
and i think there isnt :(
right?

Re: Flying to Japan 2018/4/3 05:19
$800 for a round trip is more than reasonable. If you are looking for something like 500, then a slow boat to China rings a bell.
by O.O (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Flying to Japan 2018/4/3 07:36
I also give it a check on google.com/flights

Doesn't really look like there is anything near $500. All $800-$1100 and up. Limited option is the reason, maybe cheaper flights from different city or country if you can go start in those country but it might end up being more cost.

Hope this helps!
by Koohii2wii rate this post as useful

Re: Flying to Japan 2018/4/3 19:24
yes,what i was looking for was going to another country and fly to Japan,
like going direct to shanghai and ship to Japan.
but when i think about the time and tiredness,better to spend for flights.
just liked to know if there is some possibility for that.

thank you for help.

Re: Flying to Japan 2018/4/4 06:15
There seem to be many options from Korea to smaller airports in Japan with budget operators. Perhaps this might be an option for you?
by Orangezorki rate this post as useful

Re: Flying to Japan 2018/4/4 19:07
flying to korea from iran is same price to japan,unfortunately no,but its a good idea if in future i want to go to both country!

reply to this thread