Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

tattoo friendly beaches close to tokyo 2018/3/31 21:44
Hello! I wanted to know if there are any tattoo friendly beaches near Tokyo? Ifm currently studying in Tokyo and my aunt is coming to visit on july and since itfs going to be quite warm, I assume that the wish to bathe in the sea water will be inevitable but since she just has a small kanji tattooed on her back near the shouldeblade itfs going to be difficult for her to go to a beach without getting into problems. I donft have any myself, just her and Ifve tried asking acquaintances here about it but they cannot give me an answer about it or said that she should opt by covering it with a t-shirt; though I donft know if it will be bearable due to the heat in that month. Can someone give me one beach that wonft give much troubles about it? I was thinking that she could use one of those pads to cover it, but if she goes to the water it might come out, right? thanks!
by mari (guest)  

Re: tattoo friendly beaches close to tokyo 2018/4/1 13:22

a small kanji tattooed

Who is going to care about that? Unless it is "offensive", then cover it with a pad if you are worried.
You could paint yourself blue if you wish, no one would care. They might look at you, but believe you me, no "tattoo police" on any beach.
by / (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: tattoo friendly beaches close to tokyo 2018/4/2 01:09
A friend of mine was asked to cover up at Yuigahama last summer.
by LIZ (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: tattoo friendly beaches close to tokyo 2018/4/3 00:02
When I travel, I use a patch of beige kineseotape or KT tape over my small tattoos. It's waterproof and will stay on with sweat.
by Nicole (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: tattoo friendly beaches close to tokyo 2018/4/3 21:26
Hello, thanks for all the useful answers!

In regards to my auntfs tattoo it is just a peace kanji from chinese so it is not offensive at all. Also, I would like to ask if itfs possible to buy one of those waterproof tapes somewhere in tokyo? Like, do they sell them in donquijote or konbinis for example? It would ease the experience since my aunt is having some trouble finding waterproof ones at the place she lives. Thanks for all the help so far!
by Mari (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread