Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

documents and letter of invitation 2018/4/1 16:08
Hi!
there is a way to make live my gf with me in japan for a while??II have resident card as skilled labour.
i heard that i need an invitation letter and do some documents for that,someone of you already did that in Japan?is that possible?or just japanese citizen can apply for that?
thank you in advance
Regards!!
by hiroi  

Re: documents and letter of invitation 2018/4/2 08:35
I don't know where you are from, but can she visit as Temporary Visitor, just as a tourist? Of course she cannot work while she is in Japan on that status, but she can visit for a short period. (People of some nationalities are required to have that letter of invitation for Temporary Visitor status too, I am aware...)
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: documents and letter of invitation 2018/4/10 13:14
Hi,
i am from Italy and i have " skilled labour visa" so i can make a letter of invitation for her??
someone of us had experieced that??thank you in advance
by hiroi rate this post as useful

Re: documents and letter of invitation 2018/4/10 14:05
What is your gf nationality? Is she Italian also?
A quick check on google say Italian does not require visa to enter Japan for short stays, 90days as temporary visitor.

https://www.jnto.go.jp/eng/basic-info/tourist-info/visa-information.ht...
by @... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: documents and letter of invitation 2018/4/11 08:17
she is from Russia so she needs a visa for visit me here...this is the point(
by hiroi rate this post as useful

Re: documents and letter of invitation 2018/4/11 13:55
Check the Japanese embassy/consulate where she lives. They usually list the requirements for a visa and the procedure to follow. They may also need documentation from you (like an invitation letter, etc).
by .. (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread