Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Accomodation as an Indian convenient 2018/4/2 09:30
First time, I am going to Tokyo for long term for client location. My client is Adidas and situated in ARK Hills Sengoku mountain forest tower. I am an Indian and want to stay a beautiful place where we can adjust myself. Could you please help me on this with provide good accommodation news and other facilities for me which would good and convenient for me
by Sudhakar Nayak (guest)  

Re: Accomodation as an Indian convenient 2018/4/2 17:58
Has your company given you a monthly or annual accommodation budget to work with?
by LoveJapan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Accomodation as an Indian convenient 2018/4/2 23:45
@Mods Long term, this should be in "Living".
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Accomodation as an Indian convenient 2018/4/3 08:41
My Company is giving a monthly budget, I have to arrange accommodation and other .
by Sudhakar Nayak (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Accomodation as an Indian convenient 2018/4/5 09:41
The situation of your employment is in a very convenient but often expensive part of Tokyo. If your budget allows for you to rent in this area, there are very nice apartments with great garden surrounding and convenience to subways.
Has the company not arranged for the HR person to liaise with you and familiarise you with different areas that may suit you and your budget?
A realtor, Plaza Homes is situated not to far from your office, they could be a starting point for you to talk with them about what you require and what it costs. Check their website www.realestate-tokyo.com.
by LoveJapan (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread