Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Toyoko Inn Osaka Tsutenkaku Mae 2018/4/4 01:12
Dear Sir / Madam ,

I just booking a 4 rooms in their website . After received the confirmation letter , i notice the cancel charge will be 10% before 7 days . However , according to the website show , booking 10 rooms will be consider to GROUP booking , but now i only 4 rooms... And also , i notice if i book 1 room , it will not be take any charge before 7 days but the rule have not show the " GROUP BOOKING " charge ...

I think i may take something wrong when i booking , i want to cancel without charge but i cannot found any email address to contact with them to cancel this booking ( i worried that if i via websit to cancel , it will take the charge ) Can you pls help to contact with them ?
by akane chung  

Re: Toyoko Inn Osaka Tsutenkaku Mae 2018/4/4 11:10

Check your email confirmation receipt, the email address should be listed on the top page, could be: osaka_tsutenkakumae@wm.toyoko-inn.com or osaka_tsutenkaku@wm.toyoko-inn.com
When is the reservation for? If still more than 7 days, and you want to cancel, website cancellation would be quicker.
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Toyoko Inn Osaka Tsutenkaku Mae 2018/4/4 13:51

Here is the correct email address:
osaka_tsuutenkaku-mae@wm.toyoko-inn.com
TEL: 06-7662-1045
Good luck!
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Toyoko Inn Osaka Tsutenkaku Mae 2018/4/4 13:57
No.

None of the reservation email addresses will do you any good. Toyoko Inn does not answer email requests. Look at the bottom of those messages:

"This message is automatically sending by the reservation system.
Sorry. We could not answer even if you replies to this mail.
If you have any question, please telephone or by fax."

Toyoko Inn recently changed some of their cancellation policies, so perhaps the form letter sent with reservations hasn't been updated to reflect that.

by susan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Toyoko Inn Osaka Tsutenkaku Mae 2018/4/4 14:03
Yes , i saw the email cannot reply and need to be contact by phone or fax . However , my phone have not long distance service so i cannot contact with them . :(
by akane chung rate this post as useful

Re: Toyoko Inn Osaka Tsutenkaku Mae 2018/4/4 15:08
I had a similar situation some years ago & had to find a fax machine to contact the hotel (Actually work let me use theirs). If you can't find one then there are sites that offer an Email to fax service and you should be able to find one that you can use for free at least temporarily which is all you would need.
by Stan Norrell rate this post as useful

Re: Toyoko Inn Osaka Tsutenkaku Mae 2018/4/4 17:37
Stan,

There are plenty of online FAX services that give free FAX to the USA. Some of them have reasonable rates to Japan. A quick Google search of "Japan Free Fax" got 3 million hits.

There are also secretarial services, internet cafes, and business centers that will fax, for a price. Only one page is needed, as a cover sheet is often a waste.

Most to all of Toyoko Inn managers are women, and I have yet to find one that spoke English. Or so they claimed.
by susan (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread