Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Itinerary Japan 2018/4/10 17:07
Hi
We are looking at fooling itinernary in September and don't want to spend too much time travelling. We would prefer to be based longer in 1 spot where possible
Tokyo 3 nights
Kanazawa 2 -3 nights
Takayama 2 nights
Kamikichi 1-2 nights ???
Matsumoto 2 nights
Tsumago 1-2 night ??
Then would like to go to Mount Fuji & Hakone, I'm not sure the bet way to get to Mount Fuji from Tsumago or whether it would be better to go to Nagoya and then to Hakone and skip Mount Fuji . I would appreciate any advice
by Annie Mooney (guest)  

Re: Itinerary Japan 2018/4/10 20:07
Fuji is an easy day trip from Tokyo. Return to Tokyo at the end of your trip and visit the Fuji area then.
by / (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Itinerary Japan 2018/4/11 15:17
great trip. only one suggestion:
after takayama instead of two days in Kamikochi, i would take one day in Okuhida Onsen (e.g. 隠庵 ひだ路 or 槍見の湯 槍見館 or Hirayu) and the other day in Kamikochi (so one day for each place).

In Okuhida you could do the "Village of Folklore" (昔ばなしの里) or the "Shinhotaka Ropeway" for example

by Glimpigumpi rate this post as useful

Re: Itinerary Japan 2018/4/11 15:19
both places are not very far apart, so moving will be not much of trouble, there are even buses (if needed), but scenery (and also onsen) is different
by Glimpigumpi rate this post as useful

reply to this thread