Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Vegetarian-friendly restaurants/cafes 2018/4/11 13:01
Hi :) good day!

I would love to ask if anyone knows of any vegetarian dining places in Tokyo?
Mainly at Kuramae Station, Tokyo Skytree and Harajuku area.

I am heading to Tokyo next week with the bf's family for a week. All of us are meat lovers except my bf's father, who is a vegetarian. He's ok with eggs and dairy products but not meat.

We are thinking of going for restaurants that serve both meat and vege food options, if possible.
So, would really appreciate any help i can get here as i've googled a lot but don't seem to get a lot of promising results.

Thank you in advance :)

Best,
Yvv

by yy89  

Re: Vegetarian-friendly restaurants/cafes 2018/4/11 16:27
by mfedley rate this post as useful

Re: Vegetarian-friendly restaurants/cafes 2018/4/11 17:19
Yes, even better, get the HappyCow app on your phone and you can search based on what's near your current location.

In Harajuku, I can personally recommend Jangara Ramen, which has a wonderful vegan ramen option.
by Gregalor rate this post as useful

Re: Vegetarian-friendly restaurants/cafes 2018/4/13 21:40
It's also worth searching up some other threads on vegetarian food in Japan as many foods use a fish or pork broth which is important to skip for many vegetarians. Others will know more than me....
by mfedley rate this post as useful

Re: Vegetarian-friendly restaurants/cafes 2018/4/14 23:51
Thank you so much for your help :) appreciate a lot!!

Best,
Yvvone
by yy89 rate this post as useful

Re: Vegetarian-friendly restaurants/cafes 2018/4/15 11:50
If you stick to Happy Cow, you're likely to be safe. T's Tan Tan Ramen in Tokyo Station is amazing and I've tried a few other places listed on their website, but my daughter liked T's the best.
by rkold rate this post as useful

reply to this thread