Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How can I send flowers to my g/f in Tokyo? 2018/4/16 14:24
Hello! I want to send flowers to my girlfriend in Tokyo for her birthday. I live in the USA, and I don't speak Japanese. She lives in Setagaya, Japan. I've read that several online flower delivery websites are scams. I tried translating a reliable Japanese delivery site but it required that I register with a Japanese address. Can anyone recommend a service that will deliver flowers to her?
by o0SeattleSkyline0o (guest)  

Re: How can I send flowers to my g/f in Tokyo? 2018/4/17 01:57
by Glimpigumpi rate this post as useful

Re: How can I send flowers to my g/f in Tokyo? 2018/4/17 01:59
the above company is a very famous company and well known all over the world. it should work with it and should be no scam. (but of course it is not very cheap)
by Glimpigumpi rate this post as useful

Re: How can I send flowers to my g/f in Tokyo? 2018/4/17 11:35
The USA website for Interflora(same as the poster above mentions, but not the Europe branch) is www.ftd.com/japan-ctg/japan . Using this site means you will be billed in US dollars, not Euros . Interflora is a worldwide organisation of reliable florists and not tied up with any scams. You would have a comeback in your own country if you had problems, but this would not be expected at all.
by LoveJapan (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread