Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

overlay in japan 2018/4/17 05:40
Hi. i'm a Vietnamese passport holder and i also have US green card. i have a flight from vietnam to San diego and will overlay in Narita Airport for 11hrs. i want to know if i can go out for a quick sightseeing and enjoy some food in Tokyo . Is there any visa or requirement needed . thanks
by Ethan (guest)  

Re: overlay in japan 2018/4/17 12:58
You should research this yourself by going to the website of the Japanese embassy in your country.
by / (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: overlay in japan 2018/4/17 15:12
if Vietnamese people need a visa for japan, then you probably need it, even for short time.
i dont think there is the possibility to "just browsing..." into a country for a few hours. if you leave the transportation hub at customs and exit to japan, then you also probably need the visa and do all the formalities.

please take care that those can take 2h and you probably need again 2h to enter back. but well, it should be enough time to check for example this: https://www.japan-guide.com/ad/naritasan/
by Glimpigumpi rate this post as useful

Re: overlay in japan 2018/4/17 15:56
Thanks for your advice. I just concern that some people told me that if i have the US green card. They can approved at the customs without visa
by Ethan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: overlay in japan 2018/4/17 16:49
yes, this could be.
sorry i dont know about that, please try to ask your embassy
by Glimpigumpi rate this post as useful

reply to this thread