Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

places and shopping in osaka 2018/4/20 23:04
Hi

Already been to Japan 4 times, all being around the Tokyo area and side trip by driving a rental car, this will be my first time to visit Osaka, I will be visiting the Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan or other aquariums and zoo's, just wan to know are there other aquariums around the area apart from the Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan, and are there places in Osaka equivalent to Akihabara.

I am not interested in temples and shrines, just shopping, gardens and animals, any suggestion is much appreciated.

thanks
by kms899  

Re: places and shopping in osaka 2018/4/21 15:34
》》are there places in Osaka equivalent to Akihabara

Den Den Town https://www.osakastation.com/nipponbashis-denden-town/
by CaiDY rate this post as useful

Re: places and shopping in osaka 2018/4/21 16:16
How about a day trip to Kyoto to wander up monkey mountain? https://blog.gaijinpot.com/iwatayama-monkey-park/
by Stan Norrell rate this post as useful

Re: places and shopping in osaka 2018/4/21 17:11
by hakata14 rate this post as useful

Re: places and shopping in osaka 2018/4/21 20:46
@CaiDY

Just the place i'm looking for, although it's not up to the size of Akihabara, at least it shouldn't take me days to full explore the place like Akihabara, thanks.

@Stan Norrell

Thanks, yes animal, just what I like, I will search online for more details about this place, it will sure have a place during my visit.

@hakata14

Thanks, you are always here when people need help, the aquarium was a place I was going to visit, did some digging to this place a few days ago and will add this to my list.

The nifrel is very interested, I never though a place like this was available in Japan, it looks something like the eco park Ecorium in S Korea, this is a must visit place for me.

Thanks to all, my 12 days visit will include all these places. These are the type of place I like to see and visit, if there are anymore, I appreciate the help and information.
by kms899 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread