Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

JR East-South Hokkaido Rail Pass - flex day 2018/4/22 22:16
Hi,

I'm interested to purchase and use the JR East-South Hokkaido Rail Pass to travel between Tokyo and Hakodate / Sapporo and parts of Tokyo outskirts like Karuizawa.

I realise there's possibility to choose the pass to be used for 6 days within a 14-day period. Do I need to choose those 6 days upon purchase or those 6 individual dates get "stamped" whenever I use the pass on a new day ?

http://www.jreasthokkaido.com/easthokkaido/e/

Thanks,
dsim
by dsim  

Re: JR East-South Hokkaido Rail Pass - flex day 2018/4/23 11:06
Stamped on days of use.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: JR East-South Hokkaido Rail Pass - flex day 2018/4/23 20:06

to be used for 6 days within a 14-day period.

Unsure if you'd be traveling more than a fortnight, just want to share my experience:
I have used this pass twice; as it is valid for 14 days, I have taken advantage of utilizing it for traveling long distances only. Any other day, when we were traveling locally or short distances, we just purchased single tickets. I found this pass could have better value than National JR Pass if you are traveling within the designated areas only.
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread