Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Fuji shibazakura festival ticket and access 2018/4/24 07:42
I m going to shibazakura fest. by car in the upcoming golden week and I couldn't buy ticket online from the site (always have error in the last page).
Q1 Can i buy the ticket at site of festival? Or i need to stop by Kawaguchiko to buy it.
Q2 in case traffic superjam should I wait or should I park the car at the station they recommend?
Thank you
by Supranee (guest)  

Re: Fuji shibazakura festival ticket and access 2018/4/24 16:29

1. Yes you can buy the ticket at the venue. Just expect it to be busy

2. Even you park 'at kawaguchi station' and take their shuttle it makes little difference as the Shibazakura festival is only accessed via 139 and the road will be busy ( so either stuck in your own car or stuck on a shuttle bus) :

*there is extremely limited car parking at Kawaguchi station - the festivals website is likely suggesting to those visiting by train 'to not rent a car but use the shuttle service' - if you are driving from Tokyo and/or driving to the area you'd best choose the Tuesday / Wednesday which maybe the least busy

** the best tip for traffic would be to stay in the area - then the next morning head to the festival and the traffic will be the 'least busy'. The afternoon is the worst time to go and the worst time to drive

by Noe (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread