Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Left my bag in a Skyliner train 2018/4/24 16:48
I forgot my bag when I get off the Skyliner train in Narita Terminal 2. I went and ask for help at the Narita Terminal 3 information and they immediately called someone and I think they found my bag.

The problem is that I don't have enough time to get it cause of my flight.
Does anyone know how to contact number of the information desk in Skyliner Terminal 1 and 2?

A friend of mine will get it for me. I need to call the terminals to ask if my bag is in Skyliner Narita Terminal 1 or Narita Terminal 2.

Thanks
by Lucky (guest)  

Re: Left my bag in a Skyliner train 2018/4/25 16:00
I don't know why the Narita Information couldn't answer that question before you posted it here, and I don't know if Keisei Skyliner terminals have phones accessible from ordinary passengers, but here is a phone number for Keisei Narita Airport station as a whole.
0476-32-8501

By the way, their website just tells you to "notify a station attendant" if you forgot something on a train.
http://www.keisei.co.jp/keisei/tetudou/skyliner/us/faq/index.php#other
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: Left my bag in a Skyliner train 2018/4/26 09:58
Ifve tried to reach this number for Keisei Line General Lost and Found 0570-081-160 but is telling me that the number is incorrect.
by lucky (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Left my bag in a Skyliner train 2018/4/26 14:14
Ifve tried to reach this number for Keisei Line General Lost and Found 0570-081-160 but is telling me that the number is incorrect.

So I suppose it is. Have you tried the number I posted? What do you want us to do? I'm trying my best to answer your question.
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: Left my bag in a Skyliner train 2018/4/26 14:30
I Did, apparently they have my bag and they gave me a tag number.
Im currently in contact with my friend for pick up.

Japan is the best country Ifve visited.
THANKS!!!
by Lucky (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Left my bag in a Skyliner train 2018/4/26 17:23
0570-081-160

That number is correct; it's for Keisei customers' info.
However, in some cases, you may not make a phone call via this number (#).
http://www.keisei.co.jp/keisei/faq/index.htm

Does that friend live in Japan?
Does he/she speak Japanese?

they gave me a tag number.

That makes it easy for your friend to see the found bag and check whether it is your lost bag or not.

Where do they say the found bag is now stored?
When a lost bag is found by someone and submitted to or collected by a Keisei attendant,
probably the Keisei staff, in one or a few days, send it to a Keisei office for lost and found property.

Your left your bag when you disembarked at (Narita) Airport Terminal 2 Station,
and your Keisei Skyliner train went further to Narita Airport (Terminal 1) Station.
So, if your bag is still in NRT, it is maybe in Terminal 2, maybe in Terminal 1.

(#) A phone number in Japan which begins with 0570 is on a system to tell you the fee before connecting you. Under some circumstances, that system is not | cannot be used, in which case you are not connected.

by omotenashi rate this post as useful

Re: Left my bag in a Skyliner train 2018/4/27 23:05
My friend lives in Japn and does not speak Japanese well. He will bring his friend thats speaks Japanese.

With the lost bag tag, they gave me the location where my bag is stored and what time my friend can claim it.

This forum is very helpful. Will update once my friend has my bag.

Re: Left my bag in a Skyliner train 2018/4/28 10:07
My friend lives in Japn and does not speak Japanese well. He will bring his friend thats speaks Japanese.

With the lost bag tag, they gave me the location where my bag is stored and what time my friend can claim it.

This forum is very helpful. Will update once my friend has my bag.

reply to this thread